I am very sorry to announce, that the development of Zanmantou3, including the WordPress Plugin is discontinued.
But in case of the upcomming HTML5 standard and the obvious fact of discontinuing Flash on Linux and mobile devices on the part of Adobe there is no right to exist or better to say necessity for Zanmantou.
So don't be worry..i spend some years of development into it.. i am sad too.
The Zanmantou plugin for WordPress allows the addition of video and audio to a WordPress website using standards-compliant markup (W3C) with the powerfull, noncommercial Zanmantou Web Audio/Video Player. Installation is quick and easy, everything will be work out-of-the-box and no additional setup/configuration knowledge is required. Just insert a shortcode like
[zanmantou file="demo.f4v"] to yout post - that's it.
If you want more: create your own player themes by an simple xml-configuration file without flash/html/css. just design, zanmantou will be do the rest.
- Automatical generates zanmantou shortcodes by using the WordPress buildin media browser
- width, height, theme settings for each mediatype (audio, video, default) configurable
- Automated caching of dynamic generated medialists
- Design your own player - no Flash, HTML or CSS knowledge
- Platform independent - Adobe Flash 10 is based
- Full screen mode - Design is also fully customizable
- Hardware Accelerated Video Rendering (StageVideo)
- UI elements like buttons, sliders, images individually configured and positionibar
- Any number of UI elements of a type - for example, an additional, transparent start button on the video
- Mouseover/press/release Buttoneffects
- Configurable, parametric information (text) area with HTML underside - you make the display of playlist information, playing time, individually
- Slider for Progress, Volume, Balance and Loading separately configurable - vertical sliders are possible
- Playback of h.264, F4V, flv, mp3, wav files
- Even as a pure audio player available