Note: As of version 1.3.0 the plugin will (by default) automatically backup installed Lightview files during updates; however, you'll need to install these files just once more--my apologies folks, I have addressed this issue going forward to ensure you are not inconvenienced again.
- Revised filters to better determine when Lightview should be used.
- Updated bundled Prototype library to version 1.6.1. This should provide better support for Internet Explorer 8.
- Revised Scriptaculous library to prevent it from trying to load additional, unnecessary add-ons (previously it would cause several 404 errors).
- Created a settings page (under the main Settings menu) to manage where and how the plugin should use Lightview.
- Added an option to prevent Lightview from being used on images linked to from external sites (configurable in the new settings page).
- Update to support PHP 4. This should fix the line 34 syntax error that would cause a fatal error when running in a PHP 4 environment.
- First public release on the WordPress Plugins directory.