- This is the first version
- Utilize wp_enqueue_script
- Fixed css overlay bugs
- Added screenshots
- Added YouTube playlist support
- Widget will no longer display errors with the YouTube data feeds are not available
- Fixed playlist support bug.
- Now uses curl instead of file_get_contents, etc..
- Fixed bugged, tagging new version
- You can now set the video thumbnail width from within the widget options
- Added Video ID capabilities
- Improved getting videos via username and playlist ID
- You can leave the PL prefix on the playlist ID if you like
- Fixed various CSS issues(Chrome, FF, IE 789)
- Fixed titles option bug
Fixed titles options bug
Turned php all errors off
- Fixed Video ID label on widget settings
- Added an autoplay widget setting
- Added .ysw-youtube class that can be added to elements along with an id attribute with a value equal to the YouTube video's ID hash. Clicking these elements will cause the video to appear.
- Fixed major bug with both ssl and the .ysw-youtube class
- Added .ysw-autoplay class to autoplay videos initiated with the .ysw-youtube class.