- Retrieves and embeds the newest videos from Youtube video feeds automatically. No more updating pages or fiddling with embed code.
- Displays player, title, date, and description for every video.
- Configurable video size. Can be set site-wide or per video feed.
- Display styles completely customizable with simple tweaks to included CSS file.
- Completely configurable date format.
- Configurable caching of feeds to reduce server load and load time for visitors. Can be handled site-wide or per video feed.
- Can simply list each video or create a player, allowing visitors to click on each video title, loading it dynamically into the single player.
- Configurable number of videos displayed in each feed.
- Dedicated function to get the published date of the most recent video in a feed.
- Dedicated function to get the thumbnail of the most recent video in a feed.
This plugin is released under the GPLv3 license and comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY, to the extent permitted by applicable law. I make no guarantee this plugin will work for you.
For support, please visit the plugin page