- Fix broken yelp logo image, now included in plugin
- Add check for OAuthException class again. If you are getting errors about that, this should fix it.
- Remove debug code... so sorry, I'm a terrible person
- Added much requested option to set the Yelp links to open in a new window. Use with caution, users may not want this.
- Expanded conditional check to wrap the inclusion of the entire OAuth lib. If you are getting OAuth conflicts, this should resolve that.
- Added conditional check for OAuthException class creation so it doesn't conflict with others.
- Bugfix for Yelp API change that is stricter about using a value for "sort" if using a search term.
method parameter, it will automatically use the correct method depending on whether you set the ID or the term/location. If you set the ID, it will use the Business method and ignore the term/location/limit.
- Set box-shadow to 0 for img tags in the Yelp profiles. This is a common theme style for images, but might not work since some themes use IDs to target them.
- Now not completely effing broken for some people
- Re-wrote settings to use a single array of settings instead of individual ones.
- Let WordPress handle the saving of settings, two people reported their settings were disappearing. That shouldn't happen now. If it does, I can't help you.
- Added legacy support for old settings if they were already working for you, migrates them to new format.
- Added activation and uninstall hooks
- Added support for Yelp's new business search, adds the ability to get a listing by business ID.
- Added support for multiple results and sorting.
- Better error handling
Created. Limited to one business output. Only accepts term, location, and the ability to align the box.