Some extras for tuning and diagnosing YARPP. Requires YARPP 4.0.6 or later for full compatibility.
Currently includes the following experiments:
- Cache Status: computes some statistics which give an overall picture of YARPP's results and cache usage. Some controls to flush and build up the cache.
- Throttle: lets you slow down YARPP's computation of "related" results when not cached. It may be useful for very high traffic sites, where suddenly turning YARPP on may cause some database lockups.
- Dingus: lets you try different YARPP settings, returning results as well as caching and performance information.
- Pingback Control: Disable pingbacks to your own site from YARPP's results.
- Thumbnail Generation Control: Control the low-level "manually using thumbnails" option
Use at your own risk!