Yahoo! Updates for WordPress
Posts a Yahoo! Update to your connections when you update your WordPress blog.
- Upload the full directory into your wp-content/plugins directory.
- Activate the plugin at the plugin administration page.
- Open the plugin settings page, under Settings -> Yahoo! Updates Plugin and follow the directions to create an API key for the plug-in.
- After saving the new application settings, authorize the plug-in to access your Yahoo! account.
- All set! Anytime you publish a new blog post an update will be sent.
Requires: 2.2.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-2-23
Got something to say? Need help?