xili-dictionary is a dictionary storable in custom post type (CPT) and terms (custom taxonomy) to create, update and translate .po files or .mo files of current theme folder.
- xili-dictionary is a plugin (compatible with xili-language) to build a multilingual dictionary saved in the post tables of WordPress as CPT.
- With this dictionary, collecting terms from taxonomies (title, description), from bloginfos, from wp_locale, from current theme - international terms with
_e(), __() or _n() or _x(), _ex(), _nx(),... and other functions as in I10n.php - , it is possible to create and update .mo file in the current theme folder.
- By importing .mo files, it is possible to regenerate readable .po files and enrich translation tables.
- xili-dictionary is full compatible with xili-language plugin and xili-tidy-tags plugin.
- code source cleaning
- readme rewritting
- dictionary for other than theme's .po, .mo files (plugin's frontend terms…)
Version 2.3.8 (updated 2013-05-12)
see Changelog tab.