XHTML Content Negotiation for WordPress
A plugin to serve WordPress content using the application/xhtml+xml MIME type
- Added detection for IE9 which supports application/xhtml+xml
- Fixed a bug where some q-values were parsed incorrectly.
- Inserted class wrapper
- Fixed a bug from version 1.2 that caused a PHP "unknown modifier" warning (thanks to Matt).
- Added a check for MS Pocket IE, which would otherwise have been served XHTML
- Restructured some code for readability and extensibility (thanks to Craig Loftus)
- There was no catch-all return if the q-value evaluation was inconclusive - fixed
- Tidied up some code for readability
Requires: 2.0.2 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.4.2
Last Updated: 2012-8-23
Got something to say? Need help?