- XAppCommander is a file manager for admins and devs. Perfect for quick editing, managing and some fiddling in sandboxes ala jsFiddle.
Please leave us here a comment or some suggestion. Changing this or that is not a problem at all.
- PHP 5.3
- Linux based server, no Windows support right now.
- Supported browsers : Chrome, Firefox and maybe Opera.
- Please find more information on http://www.xappcommander.com
- creation of synchronization jobs for remote and internal folders via cron
- built-in shell console : done
- CVS actions : in progress : done
- support for jQuery plugins which should already if using AMD style syntax. See xcom/xapp/commander/plugins
- ACE as alternative editor: done
- mobile support
Controls : Keyboard
- Ctrl-F / Cmd-F : Start searching
- Ctrl-G / Cmd-G : Find next
- Shift-Ctrl-G / Shift-Cmd-G : Find previous
- Shift-Ctrl-F / Cmd-Option-F : Replace
- Shift-Ctrl-R / Shift-Cmd-Option-F : Replace all
Controls : Mouse
- Right-Click : Open context menu
- CTRL : Enable copy mode for drag and drop
- Simply drag files from your file manager into the file panel
- Full keyboard support ala Midnight or Total-Commander
- Multi view
- Multi selection
- Drag'n drop
- Standard actions : Edit, Move, Rename, Info, Delete,Compress and Download
- Sandbox modus for PHP and HTML files
- Code editor with CSS hot reload
- 2 image editors : Pixlr and Aviary
- Built-in LESS compiler
- View Word, Excel and Powerpoint files with Zoho