- Added: meta box in WYSIWYG Widget editor screen.
- Added: debug messages for logged in administrators on frontend when no WYSIWYG Widget OR an invalid WYSIWYG Widget is selected.
- Added: title is now optional for even more control. If empty, it won't be shown. You are now longer required to use the heading tag which is set in the widget options since you can use a heading in your post.
- Total rewrite WITHOUT backwards compatibility. Please back-up your existing WYSIWYG Widgets' content before updating, you'll need to recreate them. Don't drag them to "deactivated widgets", just copy & paste the HTML content somewhere.
- Updated the plugin for WP 3.3. Broke backwards compatibility (on purpose), so when running WP 3.2.x and below: stick with version 1.1.1.
- Temporary fix for WP 3.3+
- Fixed problem with link dialog reloading page upon submit
- Changed the way WYSIWYG Widget works, no more overlay, just a WYSIWYG editor in your widget form.
- Fixed full-screen mode
- Fixed link dialog for WP versions below 3.2
- Fixed strange browser compatibility bug
- Fixed inconstistent working
- Added the ability to use shortcodes in WYSIWYG Widget's text
- Fixed small bug that broke the WP link dialog for WP versions older then 3.2
- Fixed issue with lists and weird non-breaking spaces
- Added compatibility with Dean's FCKEditor for WordPress plugin
- Improved JS
NOTE: In this version some things were changed regarding the auto-paragraphing. This is now being handled by TinyMCE instead of WordPress, so when updating please run trough your widgets to correct this. :)
- Added backwards compatibility for WP installs below version 3.2 Sorry for the quick push!
- Fixed issue for WP3.2 installs, wp_tiny_mce_preload_dialogs is no valid callback. Function got renamed.
- Cleaned up code
- Improved loading of TinyMCE
- Fixed issue with RTL installs
- Bugfix: Hided the #wp-link block, was appearing in footer on widgets.php page.
- Improvement: Removed buttons added by external plugins, most likely causing issues. (eg Jetpack)
- Improvement: Increase textarea size after opening WYSIWYG overlay.
- Improvement: Use 'escape' key to close WYSIWYG editor overlay without saving changes.
- Bugfix: Fixed undefined index in dvk-plugin-admin.php
- Bugfix: Removed
esc_textarea which caused TinyMCE to break
- Improvement: Minor CSS and JS improvements, 'Send to widget' button is now always visible
- Improvement: Added a widget description
- Improvement: Now using the correct way to set widget form width and height
- Bugfix: Fixed the default title, it's now an empty string. ('')