- Upload the wptuner folder (inside the zip file) to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- The plugin management page (Settings->WPtuner) provides settings, hints, and troubleshooting if the plugin will not fully auto-install.
Please report any install errors to me, at my site. It will help if you can copy the wpTuner Diagnostics produced when you set the WP Tuner Debug Level to 1.
- Deactive the existing plugin, to remove its hooks (in wp-config.php, etc)
- Copy the new files to replace the old (usually the plugins/wptuner folder)
- Activate the new plugin