2.7.2 (22 January 2014)
- Misc improvements to the accuracy of the backup restart mechanism.
- Inline styles to insure the API key prompt always appears, even if a theme or plugin may hide admin notices.
2.7.1 (23 December 2013)
- Bug fix: Restore plugin and theme installation mechanism.
- Bug fix: On some hosts where
getmypid() wasn't permitted, the backup process would be prematurely reported as killed.
2.7.0 (19 November 2013)
- Improved durability of backups where the backup process can take more than 90 seconds.
- New API support for posts, comments, and fixed support for users (oops).
- Reporting and update integration with premium plugins that support ManageWP's API implementation.
- Plugin, theme, and core updates now respect the
2.6.7 (27 October 2013)
- API improvement: specify database- and file-only backups
- Bug fix: Make the backup download URL accessible on Apache servers again. The protective .htaccess was being generated with the wrong key.
2.6.6 (23 October 2013)
- Bug fix: Due to some files moving around, WP Remote wasn't able to properly update the current version of the plugin.
2.6.5 (23 October 2013)
- Incorporated a more reliable plugin re-activation process after update.
- Bug fix: Properly delete backup folders for failed backups. Users may want to look inside of
/wp-content/ for any folders named as
*-backups. If they were created by WP Remote, they can be safely deleted.
- Bug fix: Log the proper fields in history when a new user is created.
2.6.4 (2 October 2013)
- Misc API improvements for Premium.
- Bug fix: Disable all premium plugin and theme updates. Causing fatals too often.
- Bug fix: Restore FTP-based core, theme, and plugin updates by properly accessing the passed credentials.
2.6.3 (10 September 2013)
- Bug fix: Disabled updating BackupBuddy through WP Remote for BackupBuddy v4.1.1 and greater. BackupBuddy changed its custom update mechanism (as it's a premium plugin), which caused the WP Remote plugin not to function properly.
2.6.2 (2 September 2013)
- Bug fix: Reactivating plugin after plugin upgrade.
2.6.1 (26 August 2013)
- Add multiple API keys to your WP Remote plugin with a
wpr_api_keys filter if you'd like to use more than WP Remote account with the site.
- Plugin now supports localization. Please feel free to submit your translation.
HM Backup to v2.3
- Bug fix: Properly handle timestamp values in database backups.
- Bug fix: Use super randomized backup directories.
- Change to using better hmac style authentication
- Fix error for sites running =< WordPress 3.1
- Remove BackUpWordPress, backups are now handled by the
HM Backup class.
- BackUpWordPress can now be used alongside WP Remote without issues.
.svn folders from backups automatically.
2.4.12 & 2.4.13
- Upgrade bundled BackUpWordPress to 2.1.3.
- Fix an issue with Download Site on Apache servers.
- Set the correct location for the BackUpWordPress language files.
2.4.10 + 2.4.11
- Plugin release shenaningans.
- Pull in latest BackUpWordPress which fixes a possible Fatal error caused by
url_shorten being called outside the admin.
- Pull in latest BackUpWordPress which fixes a possible Fatal error caused by misc.php being included to early.
- Update to BackUpWordPress 2.1
- Fix an issue that could cause backups to be run when they shouldn't have.
- Only hide the backups menu item if the site doesn't have any non wpremote schedules.
- Hide all BackUpWordPress admin notices.
- Fix the button styles for the save API Key button in WordPress 3.5
- Fix a possible warning in the WP_Filesystem integration, props @tillkruess (github).
- Support for updating the Pagelines premium theme, props @tillkruess (github)
- Support for updating the BackupBuddy premium plugin, props @tillkruess (github)
2.4.1 - 2.4.5
- Backups are now powered by BackUpWordPress.
- The BackUpWordPress Plugin can no longer be run alongside WP Remote.
- Show a message if a security plugin is active which could affect WP Remote.
- Emphasise that you can deactivate the plugin to clear your API key.
- WP_Filesystem support for servers which don't allow PHP direct filesystem access.
- Support for monitoring and updating Gravity Forms.
- Implemented API call for Core updates
- Fixed excludes for backups directories
- Started on remote core upgrades
- Fix memory limit in WP 3.1
- Use WPR_HM_Backup instead of HM_Backup (fixes compatibilty with backupwordpress)
- Start keeping a changelog of plugin changes
- Pass home_url, site_url and admin_url to WP Remote instead of guessing at them, fixes issues with the urls being wrong for non-standard WordPress installs
- Better error message when you have the wrong API key entered.