Plugin management for WordPress Multisite that supports the native plugins page.
It uses a backend options page to adjust plugin permissions for all the sites in your network.
- Select what plugins sites have access to
- Choose plugins to Auto-Activate for all new blogs
- Mass activate/deactivate a plugin on all sites in your network
- Assign special plugin access permissions for specific sites in your network
- And as Super Admin, you can override all these to activate specific plugins on the sites you choose!
- Removes the plugin meta row links (Version, Author, Plugin) and any update messages for blog admins