WPJaipho extends native WordPress image gallery and NextGEN Gallery with optimized support for mobile users
v1.4.2 - 10.2.2013 - ngg permalinks and quotes fix
- Bugfix : Fixed not working direct slide selection on NextGEN gallery when permalinks are active
- Bugfix : Removed addslashes for NextGEN Gallery images (NextGEN fixes quotes by itself)
- Bugfix : Forcing the Yoast WordPress SEO to disable "Redirect attachment URL's to parent post URL." option
v1.4.1 - 26.11.2012 - selection fix
- Bugfix : Fixed not working direct slide selection
- Bugfix : Fixed problem with multiline image descriptions
v1.4.0 - 31.10.2012 - Android support
- Feature : Support for Android users (before was limited to iOS only)
- Feature : User agent matcher config option to trigger WPJaipho for other devices
- Feature : Paste html code to splashscreen or thumbnails view through admin options
- Feature : For developers: better integration with WordPress debugging facilities (WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG constants, debug.log file)
v1.3.0 - 28.9.2012
- Feature : Added posibility to disable displaying of image title and description.
- Bugfix : Two NextGEN galleries on a single page are now working OK. It was showing the last one.
- Bugfix : Splashcreen duration admin option now can be set to 0. That way you can disable splashscreen completely.
v1.2.1 - 20.9.2012
- Bugfix : suppressed eventual php warnings when calling realpath() function. Prior to this version, realpath() call could trigger php warning when the php safe_mode was on.
v1.2.0 - 4.9.2012
- Feature : basic NextGEN Gallery support - [nggallery] shortcode and only "id" attribute are used
- Feature : thumbnails view support
- Feature : new settings options for chosing Jaipho theme
- Feature : added hooks for extending WPJaipho - jaipho_theme_folder_filter, jaipho_template_api_handler_filter, jaipho_plugin_enabled_filter, jaipho_template_file_filter
- Bugfix : changed reference to plugin folder from wp-jaipho to wpjaipho
- Feature : WPJaipho is now using wp_head function. That means that the head information set by other plugins (like All in one SEO) will be preserved on gallery pages too.
- Feature : Works with WordPress native gallery (shortcode [gallery])
- Feature : Settings page with configuration options
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.5.2
Last Updated: 2013-5-2
Got something to say? Need help?