The WPEventTicketing plugin makes it easy to sell tickets to an event directly from your WordPress website.
Contains the following features:
- Collect payments via paypal.
- Set total attendance limit.
- Multiple ticket types. For example, ticket type A includes a t-shirt while ticket type B does not.
- Custom ticket options. This allows you to decide what information you want ticket purchasers to provide. For example, name, address, shirt size, twitter handle, etc...
- Create ticket packages. For example, early bird specials. Ticket packages can be used to give a discount to people who place their order during a certain time.
- Create coupons to give discounts to individuals.
- Send email to purchaser upon order completion.
- Reporting page shows total sales and income broken down by package, coupons used and tickets sold.
- Export attendee data to a CSV file.
- Display a list of event attendees using a shortcode
View a walk-through video that explains how to setup WP Event Ticketing.