Early Beta Testers Wanted!
We are in the home stretch on version 2.0 and could use some assistance.
- If you would like to try out the new version, you can download it from github DO NOT USE THIS ON A PRODUCTION SITE. It's still an early beta and not ready for prime time. If you find any errors in the beta, please feel free to submit them on Github, or at support.9seeds.com
- We are actively looking for people who have a current event running who are willing to send us a database dumb so we can test the upgrade/conversion script with as many datasets as possible. If you're interested, please contact us.
The WPEventTicketing plugin makes it easy to sell tickets to an event directly from your WordPress website.
Contains the following features:
- Collect payments via paypal.
- Set total attendance limit.
- Multiple ticket types. For example, ticket type A includes a t-shirt while ticket type B does not.
- Custom ticket options. This allows you to decide what information you want ticket purchasers to provide. For example, name, address, shirt size, twitter handle, etc...
- Create ticket packages. For example, early bird specials. Ticket packages can be used to give a discount to people who place their order during a certain time.
- Create coupons to give discounts to individuals.
- Send email to purchaser upon order completion.
- Reporting page shows total sales and income broken down by package, coupons used and tickets sold.
- Export attendee data to a CSV file.
- Display a list of event attendees using a shortcode
View a walk-through video that explains how to setup WP Event Ticketing.