- Improved the way in which the "plugins" directories are retrieved when searching. The plugin will now also work correctly for instances where people may have moved the "wp-contents" directory.
- Corrected a mistake in the logic which was automatically performing an unused table search when plugin was installed for the first time
- fixed bug where deletion of tables using bulk delete was not working properly
- Fixed and tested any incompatibilities and errors for WP 3.5.1
- Added new functionality:
WPDBSpringClean now also offers the ability to search for unoptimized DB tables (ie, tables which have a high overhead whereby they have a high percentage of allocated but unused space)
WPDBSpringClean then gives you the option of optimizing these tables so that your database uses its space more efficiently.
* This release has fixed a problem which some people were encountering which displayed the error: "Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded".
With this fix the search time has been greatly reduced too.
- Improved page load performance when a delete is being performed
- Added spinner GIF to represent progress bar during search operation