Important Recent Updates This Release
- ADDED ZILLOW API COMPLIANCE FEATURE.
- EASY TO FOLLOW TEMPLATING FOR MUCH CLEANER MORE INVOLVED CONTROL OVER OUTPUT
- Fully CSS XHTML validated output of the chart results.
- Introduction of the new template system for easy styling and structuring.
- Integrated feature to allow for an animated slideshow.
Features In Next Release
- Support for a slideshow feature using the JW Image Rotator.
- It will offer a widgeted version so you can display them in the sidebar.
- THESIS THEME support will certainly be added.
Additional Configuration Notes
THE SUPPORT FORUM AT ULTIMATEIDX.COM IS THE BEST SOURCE FOR HELP AT THIS POINT
Quick Start Guide
- Full addresses are always best but not required.
- Determine the layout you want, most of the time people can style these as a side by side or simply a stacked set of charts.
- Where are you planning to use the demographic? A page or a post.
- Its BEST TO put the WordPress READMORE tag above the chart tag because it can make your site real long if following a standard blog format.
- As always additional and more detailed information is available on the UltimateIDX.com website.
What Kind Styling Can I Really Do
- The fact is this, we built this for our clients originally and design was first on our mind. Every element is rendered in un-ordered lists or div tags so styling has a great many potential avenues.
- You may be one of those people that say "I stumbled upon a jQuery animated example of yours, how is this possible?" Well in that instance it was modified a tad but we can share with you if you so desire.
Example layouts and css can be found on the project(s) site located at UltimateIDX.com or by contacting us for technical support.