- Detects most web browsers and popular operative systems (if you find one missing, please let me know!)
- Shows web browser and operating system icons, names, and a link to their homepages (this will be customizable in future versions).
- Shows web browser and operating system in the Admin comments management page (unless you're using “custom” option).
- Customizable, has its own Options Page where you can change the size of the web browser and operating system icons, where you want it to be displayed, and a few other options.
- Updated frequently to further extend web browser and operating system detection as well as source code improvements.
- Published under GPLv3
Some of you may compare this to another well-known plugin named browsersniff. WP-UserAgent is a heavily modified and improved version of UserAgent-Spy, with several improvements over browsersniff also:
- Easy standard installation, just upload to wp-plugins and activate it.
- Customizable options.
- No basic knowledge of PHP or editing WordPress templates required.
- Published under GPLv3.