WP User Stylesheet Switcher
Adds a list of stylesheets in the frontend to allow visitors to choose a different visual look for the website.
- Fixes default stylesheet with more then five stylesheets
- Internationalization of this plugin
- Internal update toward OOP (class for the plugin and for the widget)
- Set defaults to php function show_wp_user_stylesheet_switcher()
- Possibility to choose between an icon list of a dropdown list
- Add option to the shortcode and the widget
- Fixes layout positioning bug with Twentythirteen theme
- Manage uninstall to remove options/widgets
- No limits for the number of stylesheets to offer.
- First stable version released.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.8.3
Last Updated: 2014-2-2
3.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?