- Upload WP-Universe to your blog's wp-content/plugins directory
- Activate the plugin
- Goto category managment and for each category you want to be served as sub-universes, put URL of sub-universe to categories description field.
- Enable/Redirect subdomain/domain to your WordPress installation.
To better understand step 3;
- Let's say we got our blog at http://www.myblog.com and have a category named WordPress. We want it to be served as http://wordpress.myblog.com
- Goto category managment [Managment/Category Menu under WordPress Adminstration]
- Find WordPress category and click it to edit.
- Write http://wordpress.myblog.com to description field of the category and click "Edit Category"
- Add a subdomain using your hosting control panel/dns controller to your default IP.