Full list of FAQs available on our website
How exactly does the plugin work?
- Upload a TTF font via the plugin page
- Assign the font to a CSS class or ID:
- Example: CSS Type: ID | CSS Name: myHeader
- Add the CSS class 'myClass' to any tag in your PHP template that you want to change.
Your Text here
- Modify the CSS with font properties. ex:
What about Mouse Over / Hover colors?
TTFGen support rollover colors with SPAN tags!
- Place a tag within your tags.
- Assign the class or ID of the span from the TTFGen plugin page.
- Assign the rollover color via the plugin.
Can I see a live demo of TTFGen?
Yes, at http://www.ttfgen.com/demo/
What image type is the text rendered as?
Each image is rendered as a transparent PNG.
What CSS Properties can I specify?
What if something isn't working?
Please visit http://www.ttfgen.com/wordpress for support. Since this software is still in beta, it would be a tremendous help if you let us know about any bugs in our software.