- Download WP-Trader
- Unzip the file into a folder on your hard drive
/wp-trader/ folder to the
/wp-content/plugins/ folder on your site
- Visit your WordPress admin panel -> Plugins and activate WP-Trader
- Click on WP-Trader and setup the plugin, most settings are already set default but may need some fine tuning for your needs
- If you see an error about the announce.php please click the button to move it to the theme folder. If it cannot be moved then please locat it in the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-trader/templates/ and move it to your current theme folder
- You must update your permalinks to use either "Month and name" option or "Day and name" option or "Custom Structure" or if your using WordPress 3.3 and above you can use the "Post name" option just as long as you have /%postname%/ at the end of the url in order for the announce and scrape to work. Make sure that the post which is made for the announce and scrape keep the names they have because of the limitations of the bittorrent protocol.
- At the moment until a css option is added for the wordpress editor in torrent upload the editor will only show up correctly on light color themes, so if it does not show correctly then please disable it on the settings page.
This section will be updated in a later release