Changelog is available since version 3.0
- Fixed a problem causing conflict between JH Portfolio and WP Title 2 (looking for qTranslate now moved outside the "init" action).
- (+) Added option to enable/disaple showing the custom heading in Posts/Pages list tables in Administration. If disabled, the default title will be shown.
- (-) As WP Multiligual plugin was causing lots of problems, plugin compatibility with WP Multilingual is now discontinued.
- Problem with qTranslate was not fixed at all in 3.0.2 . Checking for activated languages now moved under "init" action.
- Combined with qTranslate, WP Title 2 didn't show additional heading input fields for all languages and they did not appear below the original title inputs. This one was caused by the recent version of qTranslate. Fixed.
- Small bugfix - title attribute in Page navigation showed nothing if custom title field is empty. Now shows the default title.