Version(s) 1.4.x will be the last version(s) with compatibility support down to WordPress 2.7!
Upcomming higher versions will required WordPress 3.5 as minimum version.
- Bugfix: compatibility with WP 3.5
- Bugfix: progress bar styles adjusted
- Bugfix: repaired broken dashboard drag/drop and click handler within widget
- Feature: extended list of WordPress constants
- Feature: smaller plugin code because of extraction overview to external file loaded on demand only
- Feature: PHP section now list the full information php_info() would show
- Feature: CPU usage chart at Dashboard with live data of last 2 min.
- Feature: first part of test suite: memory limit tester
- Bugfix: cloning call at PHP 4.4.9 avoided
- Bugfix: percentage calculation failed
- Bugfix: disabled function calls produced errors/warnings
- Bugfix: division by zero (percentages at quota's)
- Bugfix: open basedir restriction problem retrieving quota's
- Bugfix: clone made compatible to PHP 4.x
- Bugfix: detect and respect WordPress 3.x Multi Site Installations
- Feature: rewitten boot loader
- Feature: new tab for translation file monitoring
- Feature: support and visualize server diskspace quota's if permitted
- Feature: support HTML comment section at front pages for performance measurement
- Feature: blog overview at Multi Side WordPress tab
- Feature: moved the Plugins Admin Page form Settings Menu to Dashboard Menu
- Bugfix: cloning option data PHP 5.3 version missing, fixed.
- Feature: separate Settings page introduced
- Feature: Dashboard Widget can be switched off
- Feature: Footer Memory Usage can be switched off
- Feature: more comprehensive Data added for analysing Installation
- Feature: completely translatable into your language now
- Bugfix: non object usage by PHP 5.3 version patch, fixed.
- Bugfix: breaks admin pages using PHP 5.3 version, get_class was emmitting warnings with non objects.
- Bugfix: in case of massive security restrictions of your provider PHP warnings avoided and additional infos will be show (see screenshot 2)
- Sorting: the order of versio release notes at changelog has been changed to "newest first"
- Bugfix: jQuery 1.2.6 Bug - damages table rows in Opera, Safari and Firefox during expand (WP 2.7)
- Bugfix: jQuery 1.3.2 Bug #4661 prevents expanding of sections at IE 8 and Safari 4 (WP 2.8)
- Bugfix: missing image attached causes unnecessary 404 request
- Sorting: some values of PHP tab has been moved in sections and got a modified text
- Feature: rewrite of info file to use this new changelog presentation option
- Feature: Database section extended
- Bugfix: Correct value display for WordPress settings
- initial version (formally hosted at my site)