- Bugfix: do not rely on register_activation_hook for upgrades to ensure options are updated
- Bugfix: WP Symposium, avoid redirecting to WPS profile page upon saving from WP profile page
- Bugfix: make the plugin work with alternate Search fields like the one proposed by JetPack, and ensure the best possible compatibility with styling its Toolbar items
- Code cleanup in the JS file, and rename variables to comply with WordPress naming convention
- Bugfix: Styles, default height of the first row in the Site Name frontend dropdown menu
- Bugfix: Styles, issue with hover overlapping some of the borders, but not all
- Change: Toolbar tab, option to force the display of the WP Toolbar for logged-in users, and hide the checkbox "Show Toolbar while viewing site" at the WP Profile page
- Change: Custom Menus, add an error message when the same menu is being displayed for a given role on different locations
- Change: make translatable the error string displayed when the admin leaves the page without saving
- Bugfix: Styles, dropdown menus highlighted items inheriting colour from normal ones when no specific colour set
- Bugfix: Styles, preview mode, font shadow not removed whenever H or V are unset, both for Toolbar and Dropdown menus
- Bugfix: Styles, preview mode, Toolbar borders "default" not working when coming from another, saved value
- Bugfix: Styles, preview mode, CSS issue in the User Menu, User Info not picking up changes in font color / attributes / shadow
- Bugfix: Styles, saved mode, sort out rendering issues with font styles and shadow settings in the dropdown menus
- Change: WPMS, autodetect URLs for WP Symposium profile / friends / mail accross the network, and option to deactivate this behaviour
- Change: WPMS, add the pseudo-role "User" for network users not member of the current site, to add specific navigation items for such users
- Bugfix: Styles, CSS issue in the User Menu, User Info now displays colors and fonts as well as reacts to hover event
- Bugfix: Styles, preview mode, menu font shadow, the normal and hover shadows were erroneously linked so that it was needed to define both to show them
- Bugfix: Styles, preview mode, toplevel menu items now keep the focus, both in the Toolbar and the dropdown menus
- Bugfix: Styles, make the font shadows settings save
- Change: remove the Error messages from the options tab upon click, with a JQuery 'slide up' effect rather than a JS 'hide'
- Bugfix: CSS issue with visitor's Howdy and blank avatar
- Bugfix: sort out flat menus as replacement to WP Logo, by using the first parentless item as parent to any further parentless item
- Change: WP Symposium, add the option to show notification icons only when a new event occurs (new mail, new friend)
Important !! This release changes the way settings are stored for site visitors. After the upgrade, please check your settings for visitors. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for your understanding
- Options page reworked with tabs rather than closing boxes
- Styles added, along with a preview mode at this tab.
- Change: renamed pseudo-role 'visitor' into 'wpst_visitor' to avoid clashes with a home-made role or any other plugin or theme
- Change: removed the checkbox under the Custom Menus table: WP highlighted links can now be styled specifically, while the plugin cannot create highlighted links in custom menus anyway (as it requires groups of links)
- Bugfix: WPMS with menus in subsites being incorrectly linked to main site
- Bugfix: WPMS, export in subsites now dumps the settings of the current site, not the main
- Change: further to the bugfix above, WPMS subsites now have a button to import main site's settings
- Bugfix: missing custom menus no longer mess up the Toolbar menus, and display an error message at the plugin options page
- Bugfix: the search icon can now be moved and removed
- Change: the hook 'symposium_toolbar_add_user_action' now allows to add several items to user actions - developers, make sure you are returning an array of arrays!
PS: I am jumping from 0.0.17 to 0.18.0 to free up the third digit and use it for project internal communication.
- Bugfix: CSS issue in the User Menu - hopefully all cases are covered this time...
- Bugfix: hide the WP Profile setting to show/hide the Toolbar ("Show Toolbar when viewing site"), when the role cannot see the Toolbar
- Bugfix: make the option "add the username to the display name, if different" do what it's supposed to do
- Change: Option to add the role under the display name, in the User Menu
- First draft of the file developpers.txt, describing the hooks available so far.
- Bugfix: CSS issue in the User Menu
This release focuses on hardening the plugin: validate the import before saving, ensure the stored options are of the proper type, and warn the admin of any discrepency through the options page...
- Protect all array_intersect() with check if the stored option is actually an array, to avoid PHP warnings
- Narrow the output for the Export to this plugin options
- Add checks to the Import: empty field, unknown option name, wrong option value, and error messages as appropriate
- Add error messages to the options page to warn admin of discrepancies in stored options for: arrays of roles, checkboxes, missing menus
- Fix help tabs content that was affected by previous bugfix
- Getting rid of PHP notices - sorry
- Per-role management of the display for most of the items, including visitors' role for non-logged-in
- Option to add custom menus at predefined locations in the WP Toolbar, for given roles, along with custom icons for toplevel items
- Make use of WP NavMenus for the User Menu and other custom menus - but not the WPS Admin Menu which isn't supposed to be modified
- Help tab at the top right of the dashboard options page describing the plugin and its options
- Bug fix, profile_url undefined
- Remove capability from the User Menu (temporarilly, things will likely change here)
- Correct link to "symposium_debug" over the admin menu title "WP Symposium"
- Options to hide the Toolbar top links: wp-logo, site-name, my-sites (for multisites), get-shortlink, edit, new-content, comments, updates, search
- Option to hide the Howdy message
- Hide some debug info at the WPS Install page for multisites
- First official release, as beta, for feedback and tests