Visit the WP Super Edit Bugs, Feature Requests & Change Log for more information about changes, current issues, and planned development.
- Migrate from depreciated functions.
- Update TinyMCE Plugins to 3.5.8
- Start testing for JSON data migration.
- Fix $wpdb->prepare() errors.
- Remove "default ''" from MySQL for dbDelta since text and defaults don't play well everywhere.
- Bring back wp_tiny_mce() for WordPress 3.2 compatibility.
- Using Andrew Ozz's method for loading language files inline. Fixes some issues with multisite and various js restrictions.
- Introduce buttons and support for Distraction Free Writing.
- Minor bug fixes to eliminate warnings
- Another fix for Font Tools issues. Eegistered plugins can assign URL, blank, or none in DB.
- Fix for Font Tools issues.
- Update included TinyMCE pluigns to TinyMCE version 3.9.3 package.
- Dependency checks for WP Super Edit sub-plugins.
- Introduce WP Super Edit Upgrade Utility Plugin to correct my old mistakes and remove depreciated plugins and buttons.
- Fix Custom CSS Classes plugin supporting multiple CSS files thanks @atomas
- Use plugin_url() for better multi-site and domain mapping support
- Cleanup effort to remove warnings and depreciated functions
- minor fixes for Theme Class sub-plugin
- WordPress 3.0.1 support (beta multi-site support)
- Removing callback functionality, so additional TinyMCE external plugins can be added by building independent WordPress plugins.
- uninstall.php to do the right thing when you delete this crap.
- Moved Super-CSS-Classes and Super-Emoticons to separate plugins in this package.
- A hopefully a better method of setting up default TinyMCE settings.
- WordPress 2.8 compatibility fixes.
- Big cleanup to move some of the interface class functions to normal php functions.
- A bug fix from vituko that should work better with some server setups.
- Removed backwards compatibility checks because several changes to TinyMCE and WordPress make backwards compatibility prohibitive to maintain.
- It is now using jQuery UI scripts that ship with WordPress. No more stupid big JS downloads for button settings.
- Updates to most of the packaged TinyMCE plugins for TinyMCE 22.214.171.124 (that is a bunch of dots)
- A bonus backport added as suggested by vituko that should make things work on more server setups.
- Add font tag styling options for font face, size, etc as requested in wordpress.org forums.
- Switch to template_redirect method for settings scanning using a pseudo tinymce init.
- Clean up CSS for WordPress 2.7
2.0.x and Earlier
- Sorry didn't keep good notes for these changes. WP Super Edit 2.0 was a major rewrite to make this plugin compatible with WordPress 2.5 to 2.6.