How to use Oauth with Twitter?
- Register a new application at http://dev.twitter.com/apps/new
- Application Type must be set on Browser
- The Callback URL should be the URL of your blog
- Default Access type MUST be set to Read & Write
- Fill in the Consumer Key and Consumer Secret in the correct fields (will show up as soon as you select Server Type "Twitter" and "Oauth" in the server list)
- Click on the link called "My Access Tokens" at http://dev.twitter.com (right menu)
- Fill in your Access Token and the Access Token Secret in the correct fields
- Now you should be able to post to Twitter
How do I get access to the 2ve.org link shortener API?
The 2ve.org service is at the moment only open for Xavier Media, but you can choose any of the other link shorteners instead.
How can I suggest a new feature or report a bug?
Visit our support forum at http://www.xavierforum.com/php-&-cgi-scripts-f3.html