A perfect plugin for your WordPress visitor statistics.
Track Visitor and visit statistics to your blog for today and keep up to a year of history!
Now includes tracking of individual page hits!
On screen statistics report a graphs are easily viewed through the admin interface.
This product includes GeoLite2 data created by MaxMind, available from http://www.maxmind.com.
- User Online, see how many people are currently viewing your site
- Visits, see how many hits your site gets each day
- Visitors, see who's visiting your site
- Page tracking, see which pages are viewed most often
- Search Engines, see search queries and redirects from popular search engines like Google, Bing, DuckDuckGo, Yahoo, Yandex and Baidu
- GeoIP location by Country
- Interactive map of visitors location
- E-mail reports of statistics
- Set access level for view and manage roles based on WordPress roles
- Exclude user roles from statistics collection
- Exclude robots from statistics collection
- Exclude IP subnets from statistics collection
- Exclude login/admin pages from statistics collection
- Record statistics on exclusions
- Automatic updates to the GeoIP database
- Automatically prune the databases of old data
- Export the data to Excel, XML, CSV or TSV files
- Overview and detail pages for all kinds of data, including; browser versions, country stats, hits, exclusions, referrers, searches, search words and visitors
- Widget to provide information to your users
- Shortcodes for many different types of data in both widgets and posts/pages
- Comprehensive Admin Manual
Percentage languages translation
To complete the language deficits of this section apply.