To do a new installation of the plugin, please follow these steps
- Download the wp-srvstatus.zip file to your local machine.
- Unzip the file
wp-srvstatus folder to the
- Change the count of your desired servers in wp-srvstatus.php, line 29. The default value amount two servers.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Define the servers in the settingsmenu
- Place widget in your sidebar.
To upgrade your installation
- De-activate the plugin
- Get and upload the new files (do steps 1. - 4. from "new installation" instructions)
- Reactivate the plugin. Your settings should have been retained from the previous version.