- For new feature, see 'Changelog'.
- No template arguments are needed to configure menu behavior, all settings are place on the Admin.
- Live preview as soon as you change the settings. No need to refresh your homepage to see changes.
- Configurable direction, your menu should appears horizontal, vertical drop left, or vertical drop right.
- Changeable Home text link, you can leave it blank for no home link.
- Depth setting, how many child you want to display.
- Exclue setting, you can select which category should not appears on the menu.
- Order setting, order by name or ID.
- Hide/Hide emtpy category. By default WordPress won't display an empty category, now you can configure.
- Child of setting, only display menu from selected parent category.