Enjoy using WP Single Post Navigation? Please consider making a small donation to support the project's continued development.
Easy plugin translation platform with GlotPress tool: Translate "WP Single Post Navigation"...
Note: All my plugins are internationalized/ translateable by default. This is very important for all users worldwide. So please contribute your language to the plugin to make it even more useful. For translating I recommend the awesome "Codestyling Localization" plugin and for validating the "Poedit Editor", which works fine on Windows, Mac and Linux.
Idea Behind / Philosophy
It's a really simple and leightweight plugin which generates a nice visual effect. It has no options panel - an don't ever will have one. Just activate and you're done. It's one of those plugins which just works in the background and you have nothing to maintain. Now enjoy just browsing your posts :).
This plugin is the result of an idea of a friend of mine - we experimented together and I came up with this. It works really fine in real life as most users reported to date. Still, it's more of an example of this idea. This could be easily implemented in almost every theme or framework and there are lots of possibilities to customize. -- Most important: Thank you for using or trying out this plugin!
Full List of Suppoted Theme Frameworks and Single Themes
No worries, if your theme isn't listed here, the plugin should still work fine as there's a fallback function included :).
- Genesis Framework by StudioPress & CopyBlogger Media (premium)
- Thesis Framework by DIYthemes (premium)
- Builder Framework by iThemes (premium)
- Catalyst Framework by Eric Hamm/CatalystTheme.com (premium)
- Hybrid Framework by ThemeHybrid/Justin Tadlock (free)
- Xtreme One Framework by XtremeTheme.com (premium)
- Headway Framework by Headway Themes, LLC (premium)
- Pagelines Framework (premium) / Platform (free) / Platform Pro (premium) all by Pagelines.com
- StartBox Framework by Brian Richards/rzen Media (free)
- Thematic Framework by ThemeShaper/Ian Stewart (free)
- Ashford Framework by Tim Bednar (free & pro version)
- Wonderflux Framework by Jonny Allbut/Team Wonderflux (free)
- Elemental Framework by Pro Theme Design/Ben Gillbanks & Darren Hoyt (premium)
- WP-Framework by Ptah Dunbar (free)
- Canvas Theme by WooThemes (premium)
- Infinity Framework by Presscrew (beta/free) (though branded as an "Anti-Framework" :)
- rtPanel by rtCamp (free)
- BuddyPress Default Theme/Template by WordPress.org/Automattic (free) - includes all child themes that are based on this one!
- Custom Community (free) and Custom Community Pro (premium) by Themekraft (BuddyPress specific themes)
Single Themes/Parent Themes:
- Twenty Twelve Theme by WordPress.org/Automattic (free) // default theme 2012 (upcoming WP 3.5+)
- Twenty Eleven Theme by WordPress.org/Automattic (free) // default theme 2011 (WP 3.2+)
- Twenty Ten Theme by WordPress.org/Automattic (free) // default theme 2010 (WP 3.0+)
- Suffusion by Sayontan Sinha (free, WP.org)
- Graphene by Khairul Syahir (free, WP.org)
- Easel by Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) (free, WP.org)
- iFeature3 by "CyberChimps WordPress Themes" (free, WP.org)
- News, Prototype, Retro Fitted, Trending, My Life, Ascetica, Live Wire - all by Theme Hybrid (all free, WP.org/ThemeHybrid.com)
- Visual (premium), James Goody (premium), Cascade (premium), Goa (premium), Dotos (free), Good (free), Fanwood (free) - all by DevPress
- Toolbox by WordPress.org/Automattic (free)
- dkret3 by Joern Kretzschmar (free, WP.org)
- Grey Opaque by H.-Peter Pfeufer (free, WP.org)
- Oenology by Chip Bennett (free, WP.org)
- Elbee Elgee by Doug Stewart (free, WP.org)
- Skeleton by Simple Themes (free, simplethemes.com & GitHub.com)
- Admired by Brad Thomas (free, WP.org)
- Myriad, Elegance, DejaVu, Method, Fusion, Echelon, Modular, Persuasion all by "mysitemay" brand (all premium)