Download: WP Page Numbers (for the paging)
- Upload the FOLDER 'wp-simple-sitemap' to the '/wp-content/plugins/'
- Upload the FOLDER 'wp-page-numbers' to the '/wp-content/plugins/'
- Activate the plugin 'WP Simple Sitemap' through the 'Plugins' menu in admin
- Activate the plugin 'WP Page Numbers' through the 'Plugins' menu in admin
- Go to 'Options' or 'Settings' and then 'Simple Sitemap' to change the options
Template Name: Simple Sitemap
<?php the_sitemap_post_counter(); ?>
<?php wp_simple_sitemap(); ?>
- You need to create a page template that looks something like above
- Copy the tags you use in your 'page.php' into the template file, to make it fit your theme
- Upload it to your server via FTP into your template folder with a name of your choice
- Create a page 'Write / Page' called 'Sitemap' or whatever you want
- Choose your 'Page Template'