WPDeveloper.net brings 'WP Scheduled Posts' for all WordPress user for free, which was previously only used by ARCom internally, in multi-author projects like The Tech Journal.
'WP Scheduled Posts' is a very simple but super useful plugin. It will enable a widget in dashboard and/or in admin bar which will show all future Scheduled post. This is specially useful for multi-author blog. Even its useful for single author blog who use the built-in Schedule function of WordPress.
To better understand what it does and how it works please check screenshot section.
- Show Scheduled Post Widget in Dashboard and Admin Bar.
- Select where to show the Widget (between Dashboard & Admin bar or both).
- Select who could see the Widget (By user role).
- Ability to show the Scheduled Post Widget in site wide admin bar.
- Ability to set custom item template and style for scheduled posts list in adminbar.
- Ability to publish any scheduled post immediately but date-time will be a future date-time as you set.
- Ability to control the style of Schedule Widget. (in future update).
- New Brand new interface.
- New Ability to control which 'Custom Post Types' will be available to "Scheduled Posts".
- New Ability to control which 'Category' will be available to "Scheduled Posts".
- New Ability to control date time structure, as you need.