- Fixed inability to edit subscription form
- Fixed autoresponder processor using the email's offset date as days since last email instead of days since subscription
- Some more code cleanup
WP Autoresponder v5.3.10
- Fixed unable to create new newsletter
- Fixed unable to save settings to subscription form
- Complete rewrite of email enqueue API and newsletter broadcast delivery processor.
WP Autoresponder v5.3.6
- Fixed issue with rich text editor not loading in autoresponder screen
- Fixed wrong wording in german language for subscription status on subscribers management page.
- Fixed wrong from name in broadcast emails.
WP Autoresponder v5.3.4
- Fixed issue with autoresponder process not functioning on servers running PHP 5 < 5.3
- Fixed paging element not included in the autorespodner messages management page.
- Fixed inability to use [!name!] in autoresponder emails.
WP Autoresponder v5.3.3
- Complete rewrite of autoresponder process and UI, added behaviror - autoresponder now resumes progress from whence it left off if the plugin is disabled for a certain period of time. The process supports processing atleast 100,000 subscribers in one run.
- Fixed issue with non-delivery of blog posts
- Fixed inability to save changes to a newsletter
- Fixed WPR interfering with other cron dependent plugins.
- Fixed non-functional Import functionality.
- Fixed saving subscription form settings causing slashes getting added to confirmation emails.
- Removed unused files from application.
- Updated swiftmailer to v4.1.7
- Updated ckeditor to version v4.0
- Removed non-functional customization of recipeint feature in blog broadcast
- Removed unused provision to customize blog post email body in [Posts] > Add New/Edit screen.
**WP Autoresponder v5.2.7 **
- Centrailzed delivery record insertion for blog posts: The delivery record for blog post is now inserted at the function that delivers blog post as against in the processes that perform blog post deliveries
- Properly escaped all queries in optin.php
- Prevented SQL errors from occuring during initial installation
- Prevented crons from being scheduled again when they are already scheduled
- Modified autoresponder subscribers query to not return duplicate rows
- Made the subscription form's follow-up selection interface extensible so that a custom follow-up type can be added by an external plugin
- Removed ad placeholder from settings page. Some other time. In some other form.
- Fixed incorrect query arguments for fetching list of categories in blog category processing
- Fixed administration area slowed down by the plugin
- Added mechanism to delete subscription forms.