- Unzip archive to the '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- (Optional) Go to 'Settings->WP-RecentComments' to change the options.
- This is two ways to add the WP-RecentComments widget to the sidebar:
- Go to 'Design->Widgets' and add the WP-RecentComments to your blog.
- In your 'sidebar.php' file add the following lines:
<ul><?php wp_recentcomments(); ?></ul>
- WP-RecentComments will load wp-recentcomments.css from your theme directory if it exists.
- If it doesn't exists, it will load the default style that comes with WP-RecentComments.