Instructions for installing via download from wordpress.org
- Download and extract the Plugin zip file.
- Upload the files to
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress.
Instruction for installing from within your own blog
- Login to the admin interface.
- Click Plugins in the left hand menu navigation.
- Click on "Add New" next to the Plugins header in the main content area.
- Enter "WP Realtime Sitemap" (without quotes) in the textbox and click the "Search Plugins" button.
- In the list of relevant plugins click the "Install" link for "WP Realtime Sitemap" on the right hand side of the page.
- Click the "Install Now" button on the popup page.
- Click "Activate Plugin" to finish installation.
Display the sitemap on a page or post
- Click Pages in the left hand menu navigation.
- Click on "Add New" in the left hand menu navigation or click on "Add New" next to the Pages header in the main content area.
- Give your page a title I suggest Sitemap, and put
[wp-realtime-sitemap] into the wysiwyg box.
- Now save or update the page and click on the View page link at the top to see your new sitemap.
Note: If you already have a page for your sitemap then put the shortcode
[wp-realtime-sitemap] in this pages wysiwyg box instead of creating a new page.
Please see the FAQ and Other Notes tab for further help.