* Revert the dropdown template's file opening functionality to auto-open the file
- Add publication landing pages (with template)
- Add publication archive pages (with template)
- Update streaming methods to use
- Allow category archives for publications
- Add category count widget for publications
- Add related publication sidebar widget
- Update content field to store summary in post content
- Fix a short PHP open tag.
- Hotfix to correct a search term issue.
- Normalize PHP file endings to remove extra whitespace.
- Fix a data sanitation but that was mistakenly removing links from publication summaries.
- Fix a broken include path for the Widget.
- Allow targetting a blank tab/window with the
wppa_ function and translation prefix to
wp_pubarch_ to avoid a conflict with WP Photo Album +.
- Update strings
- Re-add a deprecated tag that I thought no one was actually using.
- Fix an issue caused by unnecessary whitespace.
- Add some checking to prevent All-in-One Event Calendar from triggering a warning with an improper filter call.
- Removed antiquated openfile.php (allow direct file downloads).
- Made the publication list template-ready.
- Change the "download" link to a pair of "download" or "open" links.
- Included publication description in WordPress search.
- Enable URL masking for file downloads.
- Add "author" filter to shortcode
- Fixes pagination bug
- Fixes issue where some installations could not load files starting with "http://"
- URGENT SECURITY UPDATE
- Fix some outstanding bugs
- Add publications to standard WordPress search results
- Add pagination for more than 10 publications
- Add category filter to shortcode
- Remove an extra space that was throwing a PHP parsing error
- Remove erroneous CSS declaration from post/page edit screens
- Silence a $_POST error
- Fix a typo on displaying the list of archived files
- Adds simple pagination
- Fix PHP error in bootstrap function
- Rewrite plug-in to use custom post types rather than extra database tables
- Add new UI for adding publications
- Hard-code file type icons
- Minor repairs to abanoned script to make it compatible with WP>2.5
- Original release of WP Publications Archive by Luis Lino