An add-on for the WP-Property WordPress plugin that allows you to send a BLM feed to property portals automatically at regular intervals. Contains the following features:
- Automatic scheduling of feed creation; either twice a day, once a day, or every other day.
- Test mode and live mode to allow you to test the feed first before sending it.
- FTP upload - Feeds are automatically uploaded via FTP to the portals.
- Compression. Specify if you want to send all the files separately, or compress them into a single zip for quicker processing.
- Support for multiple branch codes per portal in the event you are dealing with a multi-office agency.
- Incremental feeds. The plugin only includes the media that is new or has recently changed to massively reduce sending times and filesize. Can be overwritten if required
- Archiving. Store files for a configurable amount of days to act as a temporary backup. These are then automatically cleaned up at regular intervals to prevent disk space being taken up.
- Manually run feeds to assist with testing
- View statistics for the past 30 days including a list of the properties sent in each feed, and a list of errors if any occur to aid with debugging why a feed or property may not have sent.
- Emailed reports. Get a report emailed to one or more recipients containing a log of what happened when the feeds ran. You can choose to receive these reports every time the feed runs, or only when errors occur.
- Advanced field mapping. Easy to use interface allowing you to select which fields setup in WP-Property relate to the fields in the BLM
- Extra resources for developers including links to a BLM validator, a sample BLM and BLM specification.
- Help tooltips throughout explaining what each field means.