User friendly navigation
With page numbers instead of next and previous links users can easily navigate much quicker to the page they want. It is good for SEO (Search Engine Optimization) as well, because it creates a tighter inner link structure. Works with all well known browsers (Internet Explorer, Firefox, Opera and Safari).
- Fixed bug with page numbers disappearing
- Added optional start and end code link wp_page_numbers($start, $end)
- Changed get_bloginfo(url) to get_bloginfo(wpurl)
- Changed get_settings (deprecated) to get_bloginfo (bugfix)
- Added missing echos, which should fix the URLs to the preview images in admin
- Fixed 0 ... 1 problem by checking if the page is front page or archive
- 5 page numbers themes - See screenshots for a preview!
- Put some "reset"-code in the themes to make it look the same on all themes
Settings / Options
- Custom texts and arrows
- Maximum number of pages to show at the same time
- Custom stylesheet folder (else default is used)
- Turn stylesheet off
- Turn off page information (page 3 of 5)
- Turn off next and previous page
- Turn off the first and end page numbers
- Turn off the numbers
Live demo (at the bottom)!