The only property you must enter is your MAL username. All other properties can be left at default.
- MAL username: Your MyAnimeList.net username.
- Connection method: Specify which method to connect to MyAnimeList site. Leave it to default unless your are experiencing a problem.
- Cache: Using cache will speed up your site performance. Leave it to default unless your are experiencing a problem. For more information look at the FAQ section.
Sort and Filter
- Sort by: Determine how to sort the anime list. For more information look at the FAQ section.
- Sort by direction: Low to high – sort the list in ascending order. High to low – sort the list in descending order.
- Filter expression: This powerful setting allows you to filter the anime list in order to show only specific anime series. For more information look at the FAQ section.
- Widget title: Title of the widget. Leave empty to hide the title.
- Columns: How many anime items in a row. (default 3)
- Image width: The anime image width (in pixels). Default 95. A lower number will make the images look smaller, and a higher number will make them look bigger (maximum recommended width is 225px). (default 95)
- Maximum items: Maximum number of anime to show. Leave empty to show all. (default 12)
- Show image: Show the anime image.
- Show title: Show the anime title.
- More link: Checking this will add a "more" link which points to your MAL list. You can also enter the link text.
- Widget CSS: CSS is the web styling rules. Change this to modify how the list is displayed in the site. (advanced users)
View instructions with images.