How it works:
- Activate the mb.miniAudioPlayer plugin via the WP plugin panel;
- Edit a post or a page, click on the Upload/Insert media link and choose an mp3 file;
- place it into the post wherever you want to show the player.
- save the post and browse it; the player will show instead of the link at the file.
to change the player default settings go to the mb.miniAudioPlayer settings panel (you can find it under the "settings" section of the WP backend).
- @ width = (int) the width in pixel of the player once opened.
- @ skin = the color of the player interface (black, blue, orange, red, gray and green).
- @ volume = (int) the initial volume of the player.
- @ showVolumeLevel = a boolean to show or hide the volume control.
- @ showTime = a boolean to show or hide the time counter.
- @ showRew = a boolean to show or hide the rewind control.
- @ autoPlay = (available only for the TinyMCE editor plugin) a boolean to set in play the player once the page is loaded.
- @ downloadable = a boolean to show the download button next to the player.
- @ excluded = a string containing the CSS class for audio links that should not be converted into player.