* Fixes issue with consecutive shortcodes.
* Fixes editing bbPress topics/replies on the front end corrupts MarkDown. See #25
- Apply kses and balance tags after MD->HTML conversion. See#23
- Compress scripts and minify icon sprite. See #7
- Adds 'more' tag to MarkDown editor.
- Adds support for iframes. See #22.
- Fixes bug with underscores in shortcodes.
- Adds support for tbody, tfoot and thead tags
- Refactoring including renaming of plug-in style & script handles.
- Fixes problems with images nested inside links. See #12
- Ensure prettify is loaded, if needed, on home page. See #6
- Updated Markdownify
- Updated Prettify
- Removes the wpautop/unwpautop functions. If using oembed, use embed shortcodes.
- Adds public wrapper functions.
- Remove bbPress front-end tinymce editor if using MarkDown
- Fixes bug introduced in 1.1.4 where line breaks are stripped (affects code blocks).
- Fixes bug where oembed would not work. Thanks ot Michael & Vinicius
- Adds a filters for MarkDown 'help' text:
- Support for MarkDown extra (currently not supported in pagedown previewer)
- Stable with WordPress 3.4
- Fixed bug relating title attributes for links and images
- Fixed bug relating to comments by logged out users
- Added option to replace TinyMCE with Markdown help bar on post editor