There aren't any special requirements for FV WP Link Robot to work, and you don't need to install any additional plugins.
- Download and unpack zip archive containing the plugin.
- Upload the wp-link-robot directory into wp-content/plugins/ directory of your wordpress installation.
- Go into WordPress plugins setup in WordPress administration interface and activate FV WP Link Robot plugin.
- Go into WordPress Tools menu, open Link Robot, and configure your site details in the Settings tab.
- To show the list of links sorted in categories, just place the shortcode [wp_link_robot_genlinks] into the page where you wish the list of links to appear, type the page slug in the settings tab under Main directory options. Then go to Settings -> Permalinks and click "Save Changes".
- Also if you want to allow your visitors to submit their links, just place shortcode [wp_link_robot_addlinks] in the page and a form for link submission will be placed there.