The WordPress ufp Identity plugin requires OpenSSL and curl. It can work with NSS/curl.
- Just activating the plugin will not protect your site with ufp Identity. If you need help please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As admin, navigate to Plugins/Add New, Search Plugins for 'ufp Identity'
- Click the 'Install Now' link in the search results for 'ufp Identity' and confirm the installation
- After a successful installation, click 'Activate Plugin'
- Navigate to Settings/Identity
- Create a Certificate Signing Request following the instructions, if successful the CSR will be mailed to email@example.com
- Upon receiving a certificate, navigate to Settings/Identity and install the certificate. This will cause existing users to be enrolled with ufp Identity
- After enrolling existing users, the plugin will be fully initialized and handling logins for your site.