WP Headmaster is a free plugin to help correctly include, organise and enqueue common items into your theme's head tag. WP Headmaster has been designed to work perfectly alongside other popular plugins like Yoast's WordPress SEO, without any cross-over. WP Headmaster will continue to develop, but at present comes with the following features:
- Google Analytics - Simply add in your unique tracking ID and select from either Universal or Classic tracking. The GA tracking code will be added last within the head.
- Icons - Upload your website's Favicon and Apple Touch Icon.
- jQuery - Choose to include jQuery either locally or from Google's hosted API.
- Web Fonts - Embed your chosen fonts from Google Web Fonts, Adobe Edge Web Fonts and Typekit.
- Meta Author Tag - Is dynamically populated with the original author and last to modify the page.
You can learn more about WP Headmaster and our other free WordPress plugins on our website. You can also track progress and contribute to WP Headmaster on GitHub.