- Unzip the package and upload the folder wp-guestmap to /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to WP GuestMap on Options page, configurate your Google Maps API key and other settings in Map Settings section. Save the settings (the key must be valid, otherwise you cannot do further operations).
- Adjust map options in Map Builder section (you can do that with the form or manipulate the map on the right directly)
- Generate codes and paste them to where you need. To use it as a widget, go to Presentation ->Widgets, add a Text Widgets and paste the code there.
For more information, please visit http://blog.codexpress.cn/php/wordpress-plugin-wp-guestmap/