- Put the plugin folder into "/wp-content/plugins/"
- Upload advanced-cache.php file to "/wp-content/"
- Make "/wp-content/plugins/wp-green-cache/cache/" directory writable (0777)
- Add this line to the wp-config.php file ("/wp-config.php"): define('WP_CACHE', true);
- Set file access permision to 640 for wp-config.php (for security)
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Go to the options page and enabled it
How to manually uninstall WP Green Cache?
- Deactivate plugin
- Remove plugin directory /wp-content/plugins/wp-green-cache/
- Remove /wp-content/advanced-cache.php
- Remove the WP_CACHE define from wp-config.php. It looks like
define( 'WP_CACHE', true );
For more info, please visit WP Green Cache or mail me at email@example.com