WP-GeSHi-Highlight -- simple syntax highlighting based on GeSHi
Fast syntax highlighting for many languages. Simple usage. Based on GeSHi (well-established & award-winning PHP highlighter). Valid HTML output.
- CSS improvement (add box-shadow:none to pre block, override external setting).
- Use plugin_dir_path/url() instead of obsolete WP_PLUGIN_DIR/URL constants (improve compatibility with HTTPS-driven websites).
- Remove obsolete screenshot from release.
- Minor code cleanup.
- Update GeSHi to git state of 2014-04-16 (tons of language updates).
- Largely improve default style, for compatibility with modern browsers.
- Adjust default style for compatibility with Twentythirteen theme.
- Remove GeSHi's hard-coded font-size and line-height code styles.
- Reduce box shadow and border radius in default style.
- Slightly increase top and bottom padding in default style.
- Improve default stylesheet: make use of CSS3 box shadows, several tweaks.
- If the code block style file is found in the theme style directory, it now has priority over the one in the plugin directory.
- Update GeSHi to 220.127.116.11 (numerous language file updates).
- Include GeSHi language file for nginx configuration files (taken from GeSHi SVN revision r2572, to be released with 18.104.22.168).
- Use wp_enqueue_style method for style sheet inclusion.
- Deactivate GeSHi economic mode when printing style sheet.
- Do not print credits to HTML source anymore.
- Fix collision with other plugins including their own version of GeSHi (thanks to Bas for reporting).
- Fix line-spacing bug when displaying code blocks with different line numbering settings on the same page (thanks to Bas ten Berge for reporting).
- Update GeSHi to 22.214.171.124 ("Some minor parser tweaks and fixes to existing language files. It adds 15 more languages.").
- Optimize: now, CSS code is only printed once if the same language is used for multiple code blocks on the same page.
- Minor code changes.
- Fix: comments are not always showing up (thanks to Uli for reporting).
- Minor code changes.
- Remove beta tag.
- Fix: highlight in comments not always showing up.
Compatible up to: 3.9.1
Last Updated: 2014-5-26
4.2 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?