*Added widget, shortcode and custom css.
*Fixed install bug
- Fixed issue with post excerpts displaying html and wordpress auto format issues
- Fixed the problem with redirections when not using permalinks.
- Requires theme my login
- Added a po translation file so you can translate to your own language
- Fixed a few layout problems
- Added a new search widget to search obits, ability to change title, add text before the form and the ability to turn off and on first name, last name and burial date.
- Translated 100+ terms
- Made CSS Updates, Noted in style.css under 1.0.3
- Added an error if search does not find any obits.
- Added the ability to turn off the guestbook
- You can now turn off facebook sharing
- Fixed dates not showing properly
- Disabled requirement for theme my login
- Removed birth and death dates when not entered
- Fixed a guestbook redirection error
- Changed the way the login works
- Fixed sanitization bugs
- There a now guest mode, registration is no longer a requirement. You can turn guests on or off with a setting in admin
- Enable or disable registration, if you want people to log into your installation then you will need to enable registration. (this enables registration for the whole wordpress install)
- reCaptcha integration for guest userse so you dont wind up with allot of spam
- These are some major updates please report back with any issues
- Better validation for the posts form
- Fixed a slow loading css bug
- Fixed a bug that was not allow premium members to save phone numbers for funeral homes (must update premium for this fix)
- Fixed css conflicts
- You can now add the shortcode on the home page, there was a variable problem that was not allowing you before. note to self: wordpress reserved variables.
- Released an addon that allows integration with gravityforms for obit submissions by users, this required a free version update for hooks.
- Fixed an issue with the captcha code, it was checking for captcha if enabled even if you are logged in. Removed that and it is working again.
- You can now change the name of churches and funeral homes in the settings page
- Created filters for the topmenu
- Fixed the email URL
- Restuctured some of the menus for new filters and hooks
- If you are using premium please update both premium and free versions to avoid any errors.
- Fixed XSS Issues brough up by wordpress
- fixed URL bug when not using permalinks
- Added ability to change thumbnail size for all images
- fixd a small html bug in block list view mode
- Added option to disable share facebook
- Added option to disable breadcrumbs
- Fixed formatting on the obit page
- Fixed custom css link reference
- Fixed issues with premium that were slowing down the script
- Added a bunch of new hooks and actions to make wp funeralpress look the way you want. http://wpfuneralpress.com/faqs/
- Fixed a small bug which redirected users to the obit page when clicking on a widget.
- Another small issue with linking while pagination is enabled
- Gave the ability to set a cemetery and funeral home for premium users.
- Ability to change the name of obits,guestbook,cemetery,church and funeral homes.
- New facebook share which allows you to share photo and obit with the name instead of just the url
- Print button added for obits
- Ability to turn print on and off
- Bug fixes
- Update to fix a print obit bug
- Disabled auto popup on google map frame
- Removed names from the guestbook posting
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed minor bugs
- Fixed issue with thumbs
- Fixed spam issue when guestbook is turned off
- Added new hook wpfh_insert_obit,$insert_id - fires when inserting new obit
- Added new hook wpfh_update_obit,$insert_id - fires when updating new obit
- Added created date for obit when inserting
- Fixed a few bugs
- Added premium: Ability to post linkns
- Added premium: more hooks.
- Added back the add funeral home and add church to top nav
- updated jqueryui to latest version fixing the missing x button
- updated compatibility with 3.6
- Fixed custom css files, was not working correctly linking to the wrong css file.
- Added "Edit Obituaries" in Admin Bar
- Added "Edit This Obituary" to Admin Bar if on an obit page and have permissions to edit obits
- Added "X Pending Guestbook Posts" to Admin Bar if any posts are pending and user has the permission to approve posts
- Added 3 new capabilities wpfh_manage_obits, wpfh_manage_settings, wpfh_manage_settings to be used for future development permissions model.
- Changed date from modified date to created date.
- Added optional post count to guestbook tab
- Small bugfix on postings page
- Fixed a bug in search pagination
- Changed the created date to a timestamp for more accurate organization
- Changed the date format to use the format you specify in the settings area of wordpress, now any date format is possibile with built in localization
- Using the updated widget API
- You can now drag multiple widgets into sidebars
- Fixed a quote link on view more
- Added support for 3.8
- Fixed the facebook sharer button by adding the new meta og tags
- Fix to the url structure in premium
- Moved recaptcha inclusion to load after themes and plugins have been loaded just in case there are other plugins that dont check.
- Fixed cemeteries and funeral home maps
- Changed menu icon
- Add subnavs to wordpress admin nav